I stumbled across the band Fun! on Pandora and have really enjoyed exploring their music. It also got me thinking about “fun” in more general terms and contemplating whether or not I have enough fun. Do you have fun?
A few questions to ask yourself:
• Are you having fun?
• Is the work you’re doing fun?
• Why isn’t work any fun?
• Is fun involved in any way?
• How much fun can you handle?
• When are you going to start having fun?
• Is it too late to start having fun?
• Why are you waiting to have fun?
• When was the last time you had fun?
• Where do you find fun?
• What is fun?
Fun is not necessarily frivolous, is it?
• I’ve been having fun since 1962.
• Make if fun or go home.
• Success is fun.
You just need to start having fun. What’s holding you back? Are you holding back?